Ex VAT £10.83 Ex VAT box 10 each
- The edding 22 EcoLine Permanent Marker writes on almost any surface and uses plastic made from 90% recycled materials.
- This fine-writing edding 22 permanent marker stands out due to its environmentally conscious material. This marker has a chisel tip with an approximate length width of 1 - 5 mm and thanks to its lightfast and abrasion-resistant ink; it is ideal for use on almost all surfaces such as plastic, metal, glass, etc. The low-odour, alcohol- based ink is xylene and toluene free and as with all permanent markers in the EcoLine range, the edding 22 is made from 90% recycled material.
- Smudge- and waterproof
- Quick-drying and lightfast
- Low-odour, alcohol-based ink with no added xylene/toluene
- Refillable with edding MTK 25 and edding T25 refill systems
- Bullet tip
- Line width: approx. 1- 5 mm
- Colour: Black
|Product Type : Permanent Marker||Ink Colour : Black||Tip Type : Chisel||Max Line Width : 5 mm|
|Quick Drying : Yes||Pocket Clip : Yes||Refillable : Yes||Features : WaterproofLight-resistantLow odor inkToluene-freeWear-resistantXylene-free|
|Easy On The Planet : Yes||Brands : Edding|