Ex VAT £1.04 Ex VAT each
- The Edding 29 EcoLine Whiteboard Marker writes on almost all non-porous surfacesand uses plastic made from 90% recycled materials.
- This marker is specially designed for writing on whiteboards and virtually all non-porous surfaces such as enamel, glass and melamine. The quick-drying and lightfast ink is dry-wipeable and can easily be removed. The marker uses special "cap off" ink so the cap can be left off for several weeks without the ink drying out. The Edding 29 EcoLine Whiteboard Marker uses a chisel tip with a line width of 1 - 5 mm, and is great for tasks that require bold and free-flowing writing. The marker has a lightweight design, making it extremely comfortable and easy to use. It comes with a cap and pocket clip so it is easy to carry around with you on-the-go. This product is moreover refillable and uses plastic made from 90% recycled materials, making it an eco-conscious choice.
- At least 90% of total plastic used is made from recycled material
- Cap can be left off for a short time without tip drying out
- Ink dries quickly, is lightfast and wipes off easily
- Can write on almost any non-porous surface, including enamel, glass and melamine
- Chisel tip for bold writing
- Line width: 1 - 5 mm
- Odourless ink
- Lightweight design for comfortable writing
- Pocket clip and cap for added portability
- Colour: Black
|Product Type : Whiteboard Marker||Ink Colour : Black||Tip Type : Chisel Tip||Max Line Width : 5 mm|
|Ink Type : "Cap off" ink||Pocket Clip : Yes||Retractable : No||Refillable : Yes|
|Features : Dry SafeLight-resistantLow odor ink||Easy On The Planet : Yes||Brands : Edding|