Ex VAT £32.91 Ex VAT package 10 each
- Featuring an opaque lacquer finish, this Edding 750 Paint Marker will write smoothly on a variety of different surfaces.
- This paint marker uses permanent pigment ink which is water and wear resistant, making it ideal for tasks that require an ink that wash out. It is moreover heat-resistant up to 400°C. The Edding 750 Paint Marker has a bullet tip with a line width of 2 - 4 mm, and is useful for everyday tasks around the home. It will write with a highly opaque finish, and has outstanding adhesion especially on smooth, porous and dark surfaces. The marker can write on a large number of surfaces, including plastic, metal, glass and wood. Its special ink contains no toluene and xylene, meaning that the marker doesn't produce nasty smells. The barrel has a lightweight aluminium design, which makes writing with this marker comfortable and easy.
- Writes on many surfaces, including plastic, metal, glass and wood.
- Water, wear and heat-resistant ink for long-lasting writing
- Bullet tip
- Line width: 2 - 4 mm
- Quick-drying ink for less smudging
- Opaque lacquer finish and great adhesion
- Ink contains no xylene and toluene, for less smell
- Lightweight aluminium design
- Colour: Red
|Product Type : Marker||Ink Colour : Red||Tip Type : Bullet Tip||Line Width : 4 mm|
|Max Line Width : 4 mm||Ink Type : Permanent pigment ink||Quick Drying : Yes||Barrel Material : Aluminium|
|Grip Present : No||Retractable : No||Refillable : No||Features : WaterproofHeat-resistantVentilated safety capLow odor inkOpaque lacquer finishToluene-freeValve-controlledWear-resistantXylene-free|
|Brands : Edding|