Ex VAT £34.16 Ex VAT package 10 each
- Featuring an opaque lacquer finish, this Edding 780 Paint Marker will write smoothly on a variety of different surfaces.
- This paint marker uses permanent pigment ink which is water and wear resistant, making it ideal for tasks that require an ink that wash out. It is moreover heat-resistant up to 400°C. The Edding 780 Paint Marker has a metal-framed, extra fine bullet tip with a line width of 0.8 mm, and is great for tasks that require precise, accurate writing. It will write with a highly opaque finish, and has outstanding adhesion especially on smooth, porous and dark surfaces. The marker can write on a large number of surfaces, including plastic, metal, glass and wood. Its special ink contains no toluene and xylene, meaning that the marker doesn't produce nasty smells. The barrel has a lightweight aluminium design, which makes writing with this marker comfortable and easy.
- Writes on many surfaces, including plastic, metal, glass and wood.
- Water, wear and heat-resistant ink for long-lasting writing
- Extra fine bullet tip for precise, accurate writing
- Line width: 0.8 mm
- Quick-drying ink for less smudging
- Opaque lacquer finish and great adhesion
- Ink contains no xylene and toluene, for less smell
- Lightweight aluminium design
- Colour: Silver
|Product Type : Marker||Ink Colour : Silver||Tip Type : Extra fine bullet tip||Line Width : 0.8 mm|
|Max Line Width : 0.8 mm||Ink Type : Pigment Ink||Quick Drying : Yes||Transparent Barrel : No|
|Barrel Material : Aluminium||Grip Present : No||Retractable : No||Refillable : No|
|Features : WaterproofFade-resistantHeat-resistantVentilated safety capLow odor inkOpaque lacquer finishSmudge-proofToluene-freeValve-controlledWear-resistantXylene-freeMetal-framed tip||Brands : Edding|