- Material: 100% biodegradable sugarcane fibre
- Colour: Ivory
- Brands: Sustainable Earth by Staples
- This Sustainable Earth by Staples™ Biodegradable Sugarcane (Bagasse) Fibre round plate is a sensible choice for your catering requirements.
- Made with 100% Sugarcane waste fibre, these robust 230mm diameter plates are suitable for hot and cold food use as well as use in a microwave (120℃ oil-proof, 100℃ water-proof ). The Ivory plates can safely be used in the microwave and freezer and are totally biodegradable and compostable and can easily be disposed of through your regular rubbish removable, making them convenient and kind to the environment.
- Our Sustainable Earth by Staples™ eco-conscious products are made with the environment in mind. These eco-preferable products are made with renewable resources, recycled materials and/or are third-party certified to validate their environmental attributes.
- Made from 100% recycled sugarcane waste fibre
- Easy to dispose of in normal rubbish
- Microwave safe
- Freezer safe
- Compostable in a commercial compost facility
- Certifications: BPI
- Packaged Quantity: 50
- Colour: Ivory
- Diameter: 230 mm
|Package quantity : 50||Model : 9 inch Plate||Disposable : Yes||Multifunctional use : No|
|Colour : Ivory||Diameter : 23 cm||Material : 100% biodegradable sugarcane fibre||Easy On The Planet : Yes|
|Brands : Sustainable Earth by Staples|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy to Use
- Quality Construction
Comments about Sustainable Earth by Staples Biodegradable Disposable Sugarcane Round Plate 230 mm Ivory Pack of 50 (package 50 each):
Great sturdy plate, ideal for outdoor BBQ's, i have tried cheaper ones before from other supermarkets but they just seem too flimsy and you have trouble holding them with food on them, they just seem to want to fold up.
These are fantastic, really sturdy and we will be purchasing them again
- Primary use: