Click & Collect.
Buy online. Pick up in-store.
With our new click & collect service you can order online and get FREE next working day delivery to your local store, with no minimum order value. Just follow the simple steps shown below:
- Add to basket Check the item ls marked 'available for FREE STORE delivery'. Then simply add to basket.
- Proceed to checkout When you get to Stage 2 of Check Out. select the Delivery to Store option.
- Order Confirmation You will receive an email confirming your order has been accepted.
- Ready for collection You will receive an email confirming your order has arrived in store and is ready for customer collection.
Things you need to know:
- No minimum order value
- Available on items marked 'available for free store delivery'
- We will send you an email as soon as your order has arrived to confirm it is available for collection, please wait for this confirmation email before visiting the store to collect your order.
- If someone is collecting the item on your behalf, they must be over the age of 18 and bring the confirmation email, a form of photo ID and a letter of consent from yourself.
- Orders placed on staples.co.uk or via the telephone cannot be refunded in store. Return of the goods and refund can be arranged by contacting customer service on 0333 300 1334.
- All stores are open 7 days a week, please check the store locator for your chosen store times.
- To find your nearest store please go to Store Finder.
Frequently Asked questions
What is click and collect?
You can now buy online and collect from any UK Staples retail store of your choice. Place your order before 5pm on a work day, for *expected next working day delivery to your chosen store. This is a FREE delivery service.
When I place an order when should I expect to receive this?
|Order by 5pm on||For *Next Working Day Delivery
to store by 5pm on
Once I've ordered online – what happens next?
We will send you a confirmation email as soon as your order has arrived in store. If you don't receive your email don't forget to check your junk email box.
I have my confirmation email what next?
Now you can collect in store, please bring your confirmation email and photo proof of ID (driving licence or passport). Your order will be kept for a maximum of 14 days.
I want to order an item but it doesn't say it is 'available for free store delivery'?
Click & Collect is available for most but not all of the items we sell, in particular some furniture items or personalised items where the goods are delivered directly by the manufacturer.
We're unable to accept orders that include items for collection from our stores as well as items for delivery, so in these cases please place two separate orders.
When can I collect my order?
Collection from store can be made any day of the week and you have upto 14 days from the day your good arrive in store, in which to come into store and pick up your goods from the Copy and Print Centre. If you will be unable to collect within that time, please contact us to extend the collection date.
What time can I collect my order?
When you order is ready for collection we will send you an email which will include the opening times for your chosen store. You can also check store opening times on our store locator tool here: Store Finder
Can I send somebody else to collect my order?
Yes, but they must be aged 18 years or over and bring the confirmation email, a form of ID and a written letter of consent from yourself.
Can I refund my items in store?
We're sorry, but you'll be unable to obtain a refund in store or to return a product to a store for a refund. Should you wish to return your goods please contact our customer service centre on 0333 300 1334 or email us
Can I cancel my order?
In order to be able to offer you a next working day delivery service, this means that in most cases your order will already have been processed by the warehouse, so unfortunately it's not possible to stop your order. However when you phone us on 0333 300 1334 we will contact the store straight away and your account then credited when the goods have been received back at our warehouse.
For any other queries:
Please don't hesitate to contact us via the 'contact us' page on our website or via our online contact form and one of our dedicated representatives will be available Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
Alternatively, you can contact us by phone on 0333 300 1334, Monday to Friday 8am - 7pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm.