- The Derwent Academy range is the ideal introduction to the world of drawing and sketching. Made from quality ingredients selected to ensure you get the best combination of quality and performance
- Made with natural wood barrels and quality graphite (bold)
- Sketching is the foundation of all art with a wide variety of styles and subjects for you to choose from
- Soft pencils (B - 6B) are best suited to sketching and blending. Harder pencils (HB ¨C 5H) are ideal for straight line and detailed work
- Derwent Academy offers a comprehensive range of 12 degrees from a soft 6B to a hard 5H perfect for tackling all styles of drawing and sketching
- Made with natural wood barrels and quality graphite they are easy to sharpen and break resistant
- Derwent Academy Watercolor Pencils are very versatile. They can be used dry as an ordinary color pencil but just brush on a little water to create a fluid watercolor painting.
- They are made with natural wood barrels and quality water-soluble pigments that blend and dissolve easily to create a wide spectrum of watercolor shades.
- For easy color identification the end dip is color matched to the inside of the pencil and the color name is printed on the barrel.
- All Derwent Academy pencils are easy to sharpen and break resistant.
|Packaging Type : Tin box||Diameter : 6.9 mm||Packaged Quantity : 12||Lead grade : Assorted|
|Features : Break-resistant lead||Brands : Derwent|