Ex VAT £17.08 Ex VAT package 24 each
- Can be used as an ordinary colour pencil, but just brush on a little water to create a fluid watercolour painting
- Blend and dissolve easily to create a wide spectrum of watercolour shades
- Assorted colours: Acid Yellow, Cadmium Yellow, Orange, Deep Red, Red, Rose, Bright Pink, Purple, Ultramarine, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Blue, Sea Green, Dark Green, Light Green, Lime Green, Olive Green, Yellow Ochre, Terracotta, Brown, Burnt Umber, Black, Grey and White
- Derwent Academy Watercolor Pencils are very versatile. They can be used dry as an ordinary color pencil but just brush on a little water to create a fluid watercolor painting.
- They are made with natural wood barrels and quality water-soluble pigments that blend and dissolve easily to create a wide spectrum of watercolor shades.
- For easy color identification the end dip is color matched to the inside of the pencil and the color name is printed on the barrel.
- All Derwent Academy pencils are easy to sharpen and break resistant.
|Product Type : Coloured pencil||Barrel Material : Wood||Features : Break-resistantWater-soluble||Brands : Derwent|