- Can be used as an ordinary colour pencil, but just brush on a little water to create a fluid watercolour painting. The Derwent Academy range is the ideal introduction to the world of drawing and sketching
- Can be used as an ordinary colour pencil
- Blend and dissolve easily to create a wide spectrum of watercolour shades
- Assorted colours: Cream, Sand, Rose, Bright Pink, Carmine Red, Terracotta, Brown, Raw Umber, Yellow Ochre, Burnt Umber, Black and White
- Derwent Academy Watercolor Pencils are very versatile. They can be used dry as an ordinary color pencil but just brush on a little water to create a fluid watercolor painting.
- They are made with natural wood barrels and quality water-soluble pigments that blend and dissolve easily to create a wide spectrum of watercolor shades.
- For easy color identification the end dip is color matched to the inside of the pencil and the color name is printed on the barrel.
- All Derwent Academy pencils are easy to sharpen and break resistant.
|Packaging Type : Tin box||Diameter : 6.9 mm||Colour : Assorted||Packaged Quantity : 12|
|Recommended Use : Watercolour||Features : Break-resistantWater-soluble||Brands : Derwent|