- The Epson T1292 cyan ink cartridge combines technology and versatility to deliver finely detailed images.
- Featuring SmartValve control to release ink evenly, the Epson T1292 cyan ink cartridge creates consistently high quality prints. Epson Original ink cartridges are ideally suited to your Epson printer. These highly reliable ink cartridges guarantee a long print-out life and trouble free printing, which combined with their versatility, makes them ideally suited for the printing of documents and other media. Epson ink is fast drying to create a smudge resistant finish.
- Colour: Cyan
- Yield: Up to 445 A4 pages
- Capacity (litre): 7 ml
- High quality output
- Superb value
- Visit the compatibilities table for suitable machines
- Accurate colors, remarkably sharp text
- Epson inks are manufactured using a high-tech production process. Why? So you'll have the highest quality inks possible to put in your Epson printer or all-in-one. Specially formulated to work with Epson printers and specialty paper, Epson ink delivers superior photographic-quality prints with true-to-life color and laser-sharp text.
- Don't let your memories fade
- Share your cherished photos with family and friends for generations to come. Combine genuine Epson ink with Epson specialty paper for spectacular photos that will last for up to 200 years. Independent tests also show that Epson prints last up to 4 times longer than lab prints.
- Replace only the color you need
- Life is convenient with the individual ink cartridges because you only have to replace the color you need. If you're out of cyan, replace only the cyan cartridge and get back to printing ASAP.
|Model : T1292||Colour : Cyan||Pack Type : Single Pack||Manufacturer Colour : Cyan|
|Page Yield : 445 pages||Ink Type : DURABrite Ultra||Model Name : Apple||Product Type : Ink cartridge|
|Volume : 7 ml||Brands : Epson|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Epson Apple T1292 DURABrite Ultra Ink, Ink Cartridge, Cyan Single Pack, C13T12924010:
I use the product in my Epson printer and although I have tried compatible cartridges I find that the best results are obtained by using the genuine cartridges and that the compatibles do not last that long and therefore do not necessarily represent good value for money