- The perfect GCSE Language Dictionary
- Easy-reference dictionary with key GCSE curriculum words highlighted and a practical, fun supplement covering key vocabulary areas. It is the ideal dictionary for learners of French of all ages, but especially for those aiming for GCSE exam success. Fully endorsed by the exam board, Edexcel and up-to-date with clear and concise language notes provide information on common grammatical errors and confusable words, while handy culture notes explain cultural differences. French verbs are cross-referred to comprehensive verb tables, helping you find all the French verb forms you need. Combined with a text which is colour-coded and very easy to navigate, the Collins Easy Learning French Dictionary gives a solid foundation for French language learning.
- Designed for all learners of French, whether you are learning for your GCSE exams at school, in an evening class, for business or to go on holiday. The entries cover everyday French and English (including all essential set expressions) and key curriculum words are highlighted to help with exam preparation.
- Get it right - thousands of examples of real French show you exactly how translations are used.
- Get there fast - clear colour layout takes you quickly to the words you want, with key GCSE vocabulary flagged for rapid identification.
- Have confidence - a fun, practical supplement focuses on key exam vocabulary and helps you to use written and spoken French correctly.
- Suitable for the National Curriculum of England and Wales
- Dimensions: 197 x 130 x 26 mm
- Weight: 540 gr
|Brands : Collins|