- These Multipurpose Cleaning Cloths by Wypall* are made from microfibre which makes them a suitable choice for reducing your impact on the environment as fewer chemicals are needed to clean effectively.
- The colour-coded clothes support a system that reduces cross-contamination in your work environment which is excellent in areas that require high levels of hygiene, such as in the healthcare and food industries.
- The tightly woven fibres in the cloth are designed to trap maximum amounts of dirt and moisture and the fabric really gets into tight corners and intricate areas with ease. This technology allows for increased productivity and cost savings. The cloths can be used without detergents and use less water than traditional cloths.
- These cloths are tough yet gentle on delicate surfaces and leave no residue, lint or damage to the area being cleaned or wiped. They are suitable for cleaning glass, mirrors and desks and are packaged in a splash-proof polybag.
- Cost effective
- Quick drying
- Long lifespan
- Streak-free cleaning and wiping
- Light carbon footprint
- Material: Microfibre
- 6 Sheets per pack
- Pack of 4 = 24 individual sheets
- Colour: Blue
- Sheet Length: 400 mm
- Sheet Width: 400 mm
|Product Type : Cleaning Cloth||Type : Microfibre||Model : WypAll||Product Line : WypAll|
|Packaged Quantity : 6||Absorbency : 8 ml/g||Material : Microfibre||Colour : Blue|
|Depth : 40 cm||Length : 400 mm||Width : 400 mm||Brands : Wypall*|