Ex VAT £21.24 Ex VAT package 50 each
- The A4 GBC ClickBind Binding Spine is made from recyclable polypropylene, being the ideal choice for eco-conscious individuals or organisations.
- Use this filing spine when you need a semi-permanent binding solution. Its design features a simple, zip-like closure, which easily opens up to let you add or remove documents. It also acts as a spiral binding spine, allowing you to rotate bound documents a whole 360 degrees as well as lay them flat for photocopying. It is made of good-quality polypropylene that is easy to recycle. This 12 mm wide, binding spine can accommodate up to 95, A4-sized sheets.
- Binding spine for spiral binding documents
- Compatible with the GBC ClickBind machines
- Made of durable and recyclable polypropylene
- Pull-out, zip-like design
- Frosted finish
- Spine is 12 mm wide
- Can accommodate up to 95, A4-sized sheets
- Comes in a pack of 50
- Colour: Clear
|Product Line : GBC||Model : ClickBind||Packaged Quantity : 50||Consumable Type (Consumable) : Binding click spine|
|Printer Consumable Class (General) : Consumables and kits||Sheet capacity : 95 sheets||Category of Accessory (Miscellaneous) : Binding consumables||Consumable Subcategory (General) : Binding supplies|
|Material : Plastic||Diameter : 12||Colour : Frosted White||Number of rings : 34|
|Brands : GBC|