- Ideal for reliable, regular stapling, whether at home or in the office.
- Metal construction with rubberised grips
- Staples with up to 50% less force
- Staples up to 30 sheets of paper
- Half Strip – Holds up to 105 staples
- Colour: Black
- Throat Depth: 45mm
- Vertical stand up design
- Uses No 56 (26/6) and No 16 (24/6) staples
- Sleek, modern design
- 70mm throat depth; TakesRexel No 56 staples; One box of 1,000 staples included; Staples up to 30 sheets at once; Staples with up to 50% less force
- Front staple loading with low staple indicator
- Durable metal construction with rubberised grips
|Type : Heavy Duty||Model : Easy Touch 30||Product Line : Rexel Easy Touch||Staple Capacity : 105|
|Compatible Staple Size : 24/626/6No.16No.56||Material : Metal||Weight : 0.39 kg||Depth : 155 mm|
|Colour : Black/grey||Warranty : 5 years||Brands : Rexel|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rexel Easy Touch Stapler, Black, Half Strip:
I work in an office for four out of five weekdays, Monday to Friday. Stationary is crucial in the organisation I work for because they are around three years away from going fully paperless.
Most of my employers offices utilise hot-desking, but the office I'm based in, has designated workstations.
Our stationary supplies are standard Q-Connex equipment, which I refrain from using.
Having seen my manager using Rexel staplers and hole punches, I thought I'd invest in the same.
Initially, the Easy-Touch stapler seemed to work its magic just fine.
A couple of weeks ago however, when trying to refill the stapler, the mechanism that releases the loader has jammed. There is no easy way of fixing this unit, so unfortunately, I will have to return it.
A shame, because on the whole, it is a pretty effort free stapler to use.
Rexel may want to consider redesigning the reloading mechanism to make it easier for end users.
In the meantime I have resorted to purchasing a Leitz stapler, which so far hasn't let me down.
- Primary use: