- The Staples® Wireless Optical Mouse with ergonomic grip offers style and comfort for daily use
- Simple design, comfortable handling and easy to control, the Staples® Wireless Optical Mouse with comfort grip delivers smooth 1200 Dpi optical tracking. The tiny 2.4 GHz plug-and-forget receiver delivers uninterrupted signal while the integrated power on/off switch and low battery indicator make it easy to monitor and conserve power from the 2 AAA batteries that come standard with the mouse. The optical mouse features 3 buttons plus a scroll wheel for easy, comfortable movement, while the ergonomic design places your hand at a neutral, strain reliving angle. Compatible with Windows® and Mac® operating systems.
- Wired optical mouse with 1200 Dpi tracking
- Ergonomic comfort grip for best hand positioning
- Includes USB Wireless sensor
- Features 3 buttons with scroll wheel
- Compatible with Windows® and Mac® operating systems.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Comes with a 2 year warrantee
- Colour: Black
|Type : Wireless||Ergonomic Design : Yes||Scroll wheel : Yes||Working Frequency : 2.4 GHz|
|Colour : Black||Number Of Buttons : 3||Brands : Staples|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
Comments about Staples 2.4 Ghz Wireless Optical Usb Mouse Black:
Quite Clearly You Get what you pay for in Life.
Although comfortable to use I have now had this mouse a while (since August 2013) and can leave a full use review.
Good At Drinking Batteries- This may be because I use it everyday for business use. But my last wireless mouse lasted much longer per battery change.
Not Good At- Clicking once
Has developed a strange double click (when only one is being asked for) I have developed the knack of moving whilst singular clicking to counter act this possibly one off failure within the device.
I will keep it as a back up as it is good for presentations as a wireless click through for powerpoint.
For Non-Every day users this might be a good product. I might invest in some rechargeable batteries with my next wireless mouse
- Primary use: