Ex VAT £8.16 Ex VAT blister 6 each
- The Faber-Castell GRIP 2001 Graphite Pencils feature an ergonomic triangular shape that ensures writing with ease.
- These pencils are best suited for use at school or work as they are designed to withstand the pressures of lengthy writing. While its triangular shape ensures that you write effortlessly, with little pain or fatigue, the soft grip in this pencil guarantees a slip-free writing experience. This eco-conscious range of wooden pencils also features fully bonded lead, making them perfect for use in pop quizzes and tests or while taking notes during meetings.
- HB pencils with fully bonded lead
- Ergonomic triangular design
- Soft grip for slip-free writing
- Pack of 6
- Colour: Silver
|Model : Grip 2001||Product Type : Graphite Pencils||Barrel Material : Wood||Grip Present : Yes|
|Lead grade : HB||Product Line : Faber-Castell GRIP||Package quantity : 6||Features : Environmentally friendlyNon-slip grip zoneSoft grip zoneBreak-resistant leadErgonomic grip zoneSV bondedWater-based lacquer finishSecurity lock cap|
|Colour : Silver||Shape : Ergonomic triangular shape||Brands : Faber-Castell|