The Staples range of Kodak ink cartridges
Here at Staples we stock several quality Kodak ink products which are manufactured for use in both Hero and ESP printers - including the ESP Office 2150, the ESP Office 2170 and Hero 5.1, among others. A household name that has been supplying print and photography equipment to the world for over a century, it’s no wonder Kodak ink cartridges are known for their quality and longevity on the page.
- Kodak’s Tri-Colour ink technology is one of a new generation of inks that allow smaller droplet sizes. In turn, the print quality is sharper. Expect more clarity on images and crisper text.
- Kodak printer ink is pigmented ink, which makes a difference in printing experience. Each pigmented ink cartridge contains five inks in pigment sizes that are exceptionally small. Their small size allows for a larger, more nuanced colour range.
- Pigmented inks like those used by Kodak can be used with any type of paper and still achieve great results.
- While dye-based ink is absorbed by paper, pigmented inks sit on the paper’s surface as tiny particles. This means they are more fade-resistant, even under display conditions.
Popular Kodak products
Popular Kodak ink cartridges
- Kodak 30CL Ink CartridgeTri-Colour - This single pack three-colour (yellow, cyan, magenta) cartridge costs £16.49. The ink is fade-proof, waterproof and archival safe. Easy to install, the product delivers dye-based ink vibrancy and pigment-based ink longevity.
- Kodak 30XL High Yield Ink Cartridge - A black single pack at £14.50, this high-yield cartridge uses Kodak’s proprietary pigment ink technology to create smudge-free, fast drying and professional results.
- Kodak 30 Ink Cartridge - The original Kodak 30B black ink cartridge remains a popular choice. Yielding up to 335 A4 pages, the product is excellent value at £10 and uses proprietary pigment ink technology.
- Kodak 10B / 10C Ink Cartridge - Offering sharp text and brilliant colour, this two-pack product is priced at £19.79 and is compatible with some Easyshare models as well as Hero and ESP printers.
Kodak ink and toner: FAQs
Which Kodak ink is right for me?
As with any ink, the most important factor when selecting Kodak ink is to ensure the product is compatible with your printer. If you’re using a Kodak printer, it most likely requires 10 Series or 30 Series ink cartridges. Once you’ve deciphered this piece of information, the rest is relatively easy. Take some time to research the best ink depending on the amount of printing you do and the type of printing you do. For example, if you’re an infrequent home-printer, perhaps a lower yield, more affordable Kodak ink cartridge will suit your needs? Or, if you’re buying ink for a high-volume workplace printer, maybe you’ll need a high yield product to save you regularly changing cartridges?
Why use Kodak ink cartridges?
Kodak prides itself on offering ink buyers a no-compromise answer to their printing needs. The brand’s proprietary pigment ink technology delivers the vibrancy of dye-based inks, while also presenting the longevity of pigment-based inks. That means Kodak offers the best of both worlds to those seeking long-lasting, vividly printed images and text.
How much does Kodak ink and cost?
Why buy Kodak at Staples?
Here at Staples we understand inks and toners, including those manufactured by Kodak. We’re dedicated to getting you the best deal on all Kodak products. In fact, we have a Price Match promise that means we’ll refund the difference in cost if you find one of our products elsewhere for less. Just provide proof of the lower price within 14 days of making your Staples purchase. Plus, in our dedicated Knowledge Centre, you’ll find plenty of articles and resources on everything from buying the right printer for you, to properly recycling your used cartridges and waste paper. All this, and we also offer fast, free delivery for orders over £36, so buying Kodak with Staples will always be a wise choice.