Ex VAT £9.16 Ex VAT package 6750 each
- The Herma Special Removable Labels uses Movables® technology so labels can be applied and reapplied many times to different surfaces.
- These removable labels are great for temporary organising, planning, marking and more. Stick to any clean, dry and smooth surface with ease and have fuss-free processing with its protective edge and flat finish. They can be removed easily and reapplied without leaving any residue behind thanks to Movables® technology. The labels are compatible with most laser and inkjet printers and copiers and are 100% recyclable to help reduce its impact on the environment.
- Ideal for price labelling
- Movables® technology allows for label repositioning without leaving residue behind
- 100% recyclable
- Processing is simple with the protective edge and flat surface
- Ideal for short-term labelling needs
- Compatible with all inkjet and laser colour printers
- Each pack includes: 6750 labels, 270 x 25 sheets
- A4 size sheets
- Label size: 17.8 x 10 mm
- Colour: White
- Labelling is now easier, more reliable and more flexible
- Removable labels on A4 sheets. With Movables® technology: removable without residue, adhere again.
|Number of Sheets : 25||Number Of Sheets Per Pack : 25||Product Line : HERMA Special||Paper Size : 17.8 x 10 mm|
|Model : Herma||Type : Movables/Removables, pack of 6750||Printing Technology : Ink-JetLaser||Total Number of Labels : 6750|
|Printer Consumable Class (General) : Media||Packaged Quantity (Header) : 6750||Width : 17.8||Colour : White|
|Media Type (Media) : Self-adhesive removable matte paper labels||Media Subcategory (General) : Cards, labels and stickers||Self-Adhesive : Yes||Easy peel : Yes|
|Size of Media with Cards : A4 (210 x 297 mm)||Features : Chlorine-freeRound cornersMovables technology||Product Recycled Content : 100 %||Material : Chlorine-free, bleached special paper|
|Height : 10||Size : 17.8x10mm||Smaller Dimension (For Sorting) : 10 mm||Number Of Labels Per Sheet/Roll : 270|
|Easy On The Planet : Yes||Brands : Herma|