Ex VAT £24.99 Ex VAT package 1200 each
Available for FREE Store Delivery via Click & Collect
- Material: Chlorine-free, bleached special paper
- Number Of Labels Per Sheet/Roll: 12
- Paper Size: 88.9 x 46.6 mm
- Label all of your items easily with these Herma Special Removable Labels.
- These removable labels are great for temporary organising, planning, marking and more. They can be removed easily, leaving no residue behind.
- Compatible with all inkjet and laser colour printers
- Colour: White
- Quantity: 1200 12 x 100 sheets
- Size: 88.9 x 46.6 mm
- Removable labels on A4 sheets. With Movables technology: removable without residue, adhere again.
- Ideal for temporary, short-term labelling and for surfaces that must be protected from damage
- Reliable adhesion on a wide range of surfaces (smooth, dry, dust-free, undamaged)
- Residue-free removal without damaging the surface, repositionable, adhere again several times
- Excellent printing results on all laser printers, inkjet printers, copiers, colour laser printers and colour copiers
- Create labels quickly and easily with free software at http://www.herma.com/software
- Labelling is now easier, more reliable and more flexible
- Removable labels on A4 sheets. With Movables® technology: removable without residue, adhere again.
|Material : Chlorine-free, bleached special paper||Number Of Labels Per Sheet/Roll : 12||Paper Size : 88.9 x 46.6 mm||Colour : White|
|Packaged Quantity (Header) : 1200||Number Of Sheets Per Pack : 100||Product Line : HERMA Special||Model : Herma|
|Type : Movables/removables, pack of 1200||Total Number of Labels : 1200||Printer Consumable Class (General) : Media||Width : 88.9 mm|
|Media Type (Media) : Self-adhesive removable matte paper labels||Media Subcategory (General) : Cards, labels and stickers||Easy peel : Yes||Size of Media with Cards : A4 (210 x 297 mm)|
|Features : Chlorine-freeRound cornersMovables technology||Product Recycled Content : 100 %||Size : 88.9x46.6mm||Smaller Dimension (For Sorting) : 46.6 mm|
|Height : 46.6 mm||Brands : Herma|