- This 1750 x 1325 mm Nobo Tripod Projection Screen provides sharp images for presentations when used with digital or overhead projectors and can be set up in any office with limited space for more flexibility in set-up.
- Nobo projection screens provide a vivid matt surface and black border that suits all presentations. Each screen produces the sharpest images and colour projection and has a standard 4:3 aspect ratio that is suitable for most presentation formats.
- Neatly retracts when not in use
- Use with digital or overhead projectors
- Matt white surface and black borders for sharp image quality
- Adjustable screen height
- Aspect ratio: 4:3 (standard)
- Size: 1750 x 1325 mm
- Ideal for digital projectors or OHP
- Available in a wide range of sizes up to 2m width
- An overhead arm tilts the screen towards the audience
- 4:3 format
- TRIPOD sold separately
|Product Line : Nobo||Length : 133 cm||Diagonal Size (metric) : 212 cm||Diagonal Size : 83.5 in|
|Screen Surface : Matte White||Colour : White||Category of Accessory (Miscellaneous) : Projector accessories||Size : 1750 x 1325mm|
|Height : 132.5 cm||Weight : 9.97 kg||Width : 175 cm||Brands : Nobo|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Nobo 4:3 Tripod Screen, 1750 x 1325mm:
The use of so much plastic rather than metallic control components as per older models, makes it more cumbersome to operate.
The Screen was not adequately not adequately protected for shipment - just a big cardboard sleeve, with no polystyrene moulding to protect it. When it arrived, it cardboard sleeve had 2 holes ripped in it, and the metal cylinder containing the screen was dented.
Also, assembly was not to high standard with the hook holding up the screen not being in the middle of its beam; hence the screen is lop-sided when in use.