Ex VAT £12.49 Ex VAT each
- Intended For: Model Making; Presentation
- Height: 420 mm
- Work Material (General): Foam
- This Cathedral Products Foam Board is non-toxic and warp-resistant, making it suitable for children who want to use it for arts and crafts.
- The Cathedral Products Foam Board is sandwiched with smooth coated paper on both sides. It serves as apt surface to draw on, stick artwork or cut out shapes. Stationery such as felt-tip pens, gouache, ink and pastels can be used on its surface. The foam board is rigid yet easy to cut and shape using a craft knife. This foam board is archive-friendly and hence, resists yellowing over a period of time, making it great for creating and preserving artworks as well. In addition, it is also recyclable.
- Warp-resistant, non-toxic and recyclable
- Not prone to yellowing
- Thickness: 5 mm
- Colour: White
- Quantity: 5 sheets
- Size: A3
- Dimensions: 297 x 420 mm
|Intended For : Model Making; Presentation||Height : 420 mm||Work Material (General) : Foam||Board Type : Foam Board|
|Package quantity : 10||Colour : White||Size : A3||Length : 297 mm|
|EAN : 5037062010758||MPN : FBWHTA35ST||Brands : Cathedral Products|