Ex VAT £2.24 Ex VAT package 50 each
- This Sustainable Earth by Staples™ Biodegradable Sugarcane (Bagasse) Fibre round plate is a sensible choice for your catering requirements.
- Made with 100% sugarcane waste fibre, these robust 155 mm diameter plates are suitable for hot and cold food use as well as use in a microwave (120 ℃ oil-proof, 100 ℃ water-proof ). The ivory plates can safely be used in the microwave and freezer and are totally biodegradable and compostable and can easily be disposed of through your regular rubbish removable, making them convenient and kind to the environment.
- Our Sustainable Earth by Staples™ eco-conscious products are made with the environment in mind. These eco-preferable products are made with renewable resources, recycled materials and/or are third-party certified to validate their environmental attributes.
- Made from 100% recycled sugarcane waste fibre
- Suitable for hot and cold food use
- Easy to dispose of in normal rubbish
- Microwave safe
- Freezer safe
- Compostable in a commercial compost facility
- Certification: BPI
- Packaged quantity: 50
- Colour: Ivory
- Diameter: 155 mm
|Package quantity : 50||Disposable : Yes||Multifunctional use : No||Diameter : 15 cm|
|Easy On The Planet : Yes||Brands : Sustainable Earth by Staples|