- Post-it® note markers are an eco-conscious choice for consumers as they are made from 100% PEFC™ certified paper fibre.
- Writable and repositionable, these eye-catching Post-it® Markers stick securely to the edge of pages in books, reports and magazines.
- Post-it® note markers are an eco-conscious choice for consumers as they are made from 100% PEFC™ certified paper fibre. These small Post-it® note markers are suitable for a range of applications, from marking important pages in thick text books to noting favourite recipes in cookbooks and much more. If you need to clearly highlight points for later, these markers will certainly help to catch your attention. This handy pack comes in an assortment of neon colours and there is enough space for you to write notes or headings. Post-it® markers can be repositioned and this multipack is an ideal help tool for colour-coding those vital documents, catalogues or folders to be referenced later. There are 500 markers in total included in this pack.
- Striking neon colours so they catch your eye
- Index important information so you can quickly find it later
- Eco-conscious choice: 100% PEFC™ certified paper
- Sticks securely to pages
- Can be repositioned or removed easily
- Ideal for colour-coding documents
- Space for writing a note or heading
- A pack contains 5 x 100 flags (500 in total)
- Marker size: 15 x 50 mm
- Marker colours: Neon green, neon pink, neon orange, neon yellow and neon purple
|Model : 670-5||Number of Sheets : 500||Product Line : Post-it||Paper Size : 15 x 50 mm|
|Number Of Sheets Per Pack : 2||Category of Paper Product (Paper Supplies) : Page markers||Features : Self-adhesiveRemovable||PEFC Certified : Yes|
|Length : 50 mm||Hole Punched : No||Number Of Notes Per Pad : 100||Width : 15 mm|
|Easy On The Planet : Yes||Brands : Post-it®|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Post-it® Notes Markers Small 15 x 50 mm Assorted Neon Colours 5 x 100 Pack 670-5 (package 5 pads):
Uses are many and varied. I use these for all kinds of things from marking up a book I am currently reading, marking up recipes in my cookbooks. Different colours helpful for identifying what kind of recipes would be easily found in a cookbook. The larger post it notes can take small messages for action at a later date.