Ex VAT £9.99 Ex VAT Each
- The A5 Cambridge® Recycled Refill Pad features sturdy wire binding, which helps keep the sheets in place.
- Note down important information during meetings or lectures in this convenient refill pad. Made of 100% recycled, 80 gsm paper, the sheets in this pad are both eco-friendly as well as lightweight. They also have micro-perforations for easy removal as well as pre-punched holes, which allow you to add them to a binder. The pad's sturdy, twin wire binding makes it easy for you to flip back pages or lay it down flat while writing.
- Refill pad for everyday use
- 100% recycled paper
- Twin wire binding
- Micro-perforations with 2 pre-punched holes
- Ruling and wide left-hand margin
- Front and back covers
- Lightweight, 80 gsm paper
- Format: A5
- Contains 100 pages
|Product Line : Cambridge Recycled||Number of Sheets : 100 Pages||Paper Size : A5||Number of Pages : 100|
|Category of Paper Product (Paper Supplies) : Notebooks, notepads and refills||Colour : Green||Cover Colour : Black cover||Bound (Paper Supplies) : Side bound|
|Hole Punched : Yes||Paper Weight : 70 g/m²||Binding Type : Wire-bound||Number Of Holes : 4|
|Microperforation : Yes||Brands : Cambridge|