- This clever little starter kit lets you with the ability to set, control, monitor and automate your home from anywhere.
- This convenient security bundle lets you protect and monitor your home from anywhere. The Smart Home Security Kit includes a Connected Home Hub a Door & Window Sensor, a Siren with optional battery back-up and a Monitor HD. These devices talk to each other and with the mydlink Home smartphone and tablet app1 you can decide what it is you would like them to do.
- Simply download the mydlink Home app and the step by step setup wizard will help you set up all the devices in the kit.
- mydlink Home allows you to start with this convenient starter kit and add more when you want to. The unique mydlink Home App1 for iOS and Android smartphone and tablet puts you in control of all your mydlink Home smart devices. You can even setup automation rules to make your home smarter.
- Detect when a door or window is opened or closed as well as monitor room temperature. Know when people come and go in your home or monitor off-limit areas like medicine cabinets. Battery powered with up to 2 years battery life for flexible, wireless placement.
- Alerts you when a linked mydlink Home Sensor is triggered. Equipped with six different sounds and volume up to 110 dB, you can customise your smart home by selecting the appropriate sound effect or alarm whenever a different event occurs.
- View securely over the Internet through your smartphone or tablet. Monitor your home in HD 720p. See everything in detail, even when zoomed in. Built-in night vision function allows you to see up to 5 metres even in complete darkness. Alerts you with push notification whenever motion or sound is detected.
- The mydlink Home - Connected Home Hub acts as the link between your existing Wi-Fi network and all mydlink home devices.
|Brands : D-Link|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about D-Link myDLink Home Security Starter Kit:
This is a great little kit that after a few minor hiccups, worked well.
The only drawbacks are, the siren has a backup battery compartment that uses a small mobile phone battery ( not supplied) If you purchase a battery, you will find it almost impossible to get it to fit in.
I needed to cut the plastic casing to get mine to fit, I have no idea if the battery charges when the unit is plugged in?
If you have two sirens (Ipurchased another) you will find the app will accept two units, but won't allow you to use the simultaneously with a responder sensor, shame that.
Also the camera does not record via the app, I believe there is a way around this via direct access through IP adress, although I have not tried it yet.
On the whole it's very good, D-Link just need to iron out a few minor hiccups!