Ex VAT £6.24 Ex VAT package 12 each
- Sketching is the foundation of all art with a wide variety of styles and subjects for you to choose from. The Derwent Academy range is the ideal introduction to the world of drawing and sketching
- Soft pencils (B - 6B) are best suited to sketching and blending
- Harder pencils (HB - 5H) are ideal for straight line and detailed work
- Comprehensive range of 12 degrees from a soft 6B to a hard 5H perfect for tackling all styles of drawing and sketching
- Made with natural wood barrels and quality graphite they are easy to sharpen and break resistant
- Derwent Academy Watercolor Pencils are very versatile. They can be used dry as an ordinary color pencil but just brush on a little water to create a fluid watercolor painting.
- They are made with natural wood barrels and quality water-soluble pigments that blend and dissolve easily to create a wide spectrum of watercolor shades.
- For easy color identification the end dip is color matched to the inside of the pencil and the color name is printed on the barrel.
- All Derwent Academy pencils are easy to sharpen and break resistant.
|Model : Derwent Sketching Pencils, Pack 12||Max Line Width : 2.9 mm||Product Type : Pencil||Retractable : No|
|Transparent Barrel : No||Grip Present : No||Lead grade : 12 degrees from 6B to a hard 5H||Product Line : Derwent Academy|
|Features : Break-resistant lead||Colour : Black||Diameter : 6.9 mm||Brands : Derwent|