- With a choice of 4 cutting styles – straight, wave cut, perforated or scored – the SmartCut™ A425 4-in-1 rotary trimmer is the creative choice of professionals.
- Designed to cut up to 10 sheets together, this high performance trimmer is a useful tool for students and professionals working on art and craft projects. It is easy and safe to change between cutting styles, simply switch blades safely and easily at the turn of a dial and produce beautifully finished cards, invitations or folders up to A4 size. The durable metal base gives great stability and accuracy when trimming and the board is marked with paper guides for A4, A5 and A6 sizes. The 4 cutting styles: Straight, wave cut, perforated and scored allows users to be as creative as they want.
- 4-in-1 A4 Trimmer
- Easy and safe to use
- Durable metal base for great stability and accuracy when trimming
- Marked with paper guides for A4, A5 and A6 sizes
- Cutting length: A4 (320 mm)
- Weight: 1.8 kg
|Table area (cutter) : A4||Model : A425Pro 4in1||Package quantity : 1||Paper Size : A4|
|Product Line : Rexel AccuCut||Cutter Type : Trimmer||Cutting Capacity : 10 Sheets||Cutting Styles : Straight, Wave cut, Perforated, Scored|
|Edge Effects : PerforationDeckleZig-zag||Cutting length : 320 mm||Depth : 26.1 cm||Height : 7.3 cm|
|Weight : 1.4 kg||Width : 43.9 cm||Brands : Rexel|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Set Up
- Easy to Use
- Everyday Use
Comments about Rexel SmartCut™ A425 4-in-1 Rotary Trimmer, A4:
Bought for making wedding invitations so the cutting needs to be true. Not only does it veer off in the last cm but it can be slightly wonky throughout the cut. The metal bar over the cutting edge makes it difficult to line up smaller items. It is advertised as suitable for cutting up to 10 sheets of paper but it struggled with 5 and as there is no way of holding the paper down, they slide about. Fine as long as you just want to chop up a few sheets of paper. Useless for fine quality work. Taking it straight back.
- Primary use: