- The metal transfer spring mechanism of the ELBA® Spirosort Spring File allows quick insertion and removal of paper.
- Organise invoices, bills, assignments, reports and other important documents using this spring file. Made from heavyweight manilla, this long-lasting file features a metal transfer spring mechanism that allows you to insert, remove and re-arrange paper with ease. The 2 transfer prongs combine with the corresponding coil springs to create a firm bridge for arranging filed paper, while the compressor bar ensures that your documents remain in place. You can use the pocket on the inside back cover of this file to store leaflets, catalogues and other unpunched documents.
- Transfer spring foolscap file
- Made of good-quality manilla
- Metal transfer spring mechanism
- Features 2 transfer prongs
- Back cover pocket for unpunched paper
- Capacity: 35 mm
- Recyclable design
- Comes in a pack of 10
- Colour: Assorted
|Product Type (Filing System) : Spring File||Supported Format : Foolscap (216 x 343 mm)||Colour : Assorted||Product Recycled Content (Comment) : Made of recycled manilla|
|Transparent : No||Product Recycled Content : 100 %||Material : Manilla||Packaged Quantity : 10|
|Paper Size : Foolscap||Recycled : Yes||Brands : Elba|