Ex VAT £112.50 Ex VAT each
- Required Operating System: Windows 8
- Required Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7
- Required Operating System: Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Keep a perfect record of time, projects and overtime from a single, comprehensive source allowing you to make detailed, accurate reports when you need them.
- Safescan time and attendance software gives your business the ultimate reporting tool to track and store data across every employee with a comprehensive array of tools and functions at your disposal you will always have an answer to your personel management needs. The Software allows you to track time and attendance in real time through any Safescan TA terminals, the data is then stored on a secure database. With that information you are then able to create reports based on individual employees, projects, sick days, leave and overtime all from one place. The Tool allows you to edit, create and remove employee data quickly and easily so your database is always up to date and due to the systems auto backup the information stored will always be available.
- Daily / weekly/ monthly / periodic reports per department / employee
- Over-time reports
- Incidents (vacation, doctor, sick leave etc.)
- Project / Work codes with color codes
- Fire-Roll-Call report / real-time attendance list
- Vacation and annual work time account
- Planning and Attendance logs in Grid View
- Quick planning with drag & drop
- Vacation planning
- Shift planning 24h
- Import official public holidays all European countries
- Overtime and holidays balance
- Late arrival and early leave on report
- Send by email function
- Printout weekly work schedule report
- Easy editing of attendant logs
- Work code report
- Runs on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008
- Powerful workforce management at your fingertips
- Included with every Safescan TA terminal, this powerful software puts a host of useful functions at your fingertips. Generate instant, up-to-date fire roll-call reports; create daily, weekly, monthly and periodic reports per department and employee; track job costing, hours, overtime, and absences; design employee schedules; export your data to Excel or your preferred payroll program - all with an unlimited database, automatic backups and support for multiple Safescan terminals.
- Real-time insight
- Safescan's time clock systems push attendance data over your network in real time, so you always know exactly who's on site at any given instant. In the event of fire or another emergency, you can instantly print a fire roll-call report with a single click, maximizing employee safety.
- Edit & manage employee HRM data
- Keep all your employee HRM data in one convenient place: name, contact information, work schedule, company history, overtime and vacation, TA terminal access rights and more.
- Create multiple work schedules
- Create work schedules and compare them to your employees' actual hours worked, including automatically calculated overtime: an excellent tool for effective work time management and tracking.
- Assign project & work codes
- Set up custom codes for your employees to use when they clock in and out, and the TA software will automatically track the hours worked on each cost center or project, or spent on business trips and doctor's visits - you define any incident you want to track. Clear, detailed reports and advanced filters give you instant insight into the accumulated data.
- Automatic backup
- TA software automatically backs up its entire database, including all time records and work schedules, every time you close it. You'll never have to worry about losing data to an unexpected power or system outage.
- Support for multiple terminals
- Install Safescan TA terminals at all the entrances to your building, and the TA software will manage them all, showing you precisely who clocked in at which terminal.
|Required Operating System : Windows 8Microsoft Windows 7Microsoft Windows Server 2003Microsoft Windows Server 2008||Brands : Safescan|