Ex VAT £40.41 Ex VAT package 12 each
- The Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V10 Grip pen is a rollerball pen with a special ink regulator to ensure regular ink flow.
- The Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V10 Grip comes with a stainless steel needle-point tip that delivers smooth strokes effortlessly. The pen features a broad 1.0 mm tip which is great for providing bold, vivid lines. Its durable tungsten carbide ball retains its shape over time with indentations for added support and a steady rotation. This liquid ink rollerball pen is designed with a unique V-System mechanism to regulate ink supply, ensuring an even and consistent ink flow, as well as a small window to monitor ink usage. The pen is available in a variety of different colours and comes complete with a cap and pocket clip for added protection and convenience. This version features a special soft grip for extra comfort.
- Stainless steel needle-point tip
- Broad tip: 1.0 mm
- Accuracy and precision
- Liquid ink rollerball
- Tungsten carbide ball
- Comfortable soft grip
- Equipped with an ink regulator for consistent ink flow
- Small window to monitor ink usage
- Colour: Blue
|Ink Colour : Blue||Model : Grip||Max Line Width : 0.7 mm||Product Type : Rollerball Pen|
|Retractable : No||Ink Type : Liquid||Transparent Barrel : No||Grip Present : Yes|
|Tip size (number) : 1 mm||Line Width : 0.7 mm||Features : Tungsten carbide ball||Product Line : Pilot Hi-Tecpoint V10|
|Product Type (Writing / Drawing Tool) : Rollerball Pen||Colour : Blue||Line width (text) : Broad||Brands : Pilot|