- This San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water is sourced from the Italian Alps and offers a refreshing and healthy way to quench your thirst.
- This sparkling spring water is a healthy way to rest and replenish after a hard day's work. The water is known for its creamy feel on the palate, with a slightly salty taste, thanks to its lively and long-lived bubbles. This San Pellegrino mineral water is carbonated, and is great served ice cold or directly from the pack. The water is great for receptions, board meetings and special gatherings, providing a high quality refreshment for everyone. The water comes in a PET bottle, which is 100 % recyclable. The bottle's compact design makes it easy to carry around on-the-go, in your bag or briefcase.
- San Pellegrino water's source is located in the Italian Alps near Bergamo (Lombardy). San Pellegrino surfaces as sparkling water which is naturally enriched with mineral salts.
- Sparkling mineral water
- Slightly salty taste with creamy sensation
- Great served ice cold or straight from pack
- Suitable for use at receptions, board meetings and special gatherings
- Pet bottle 100 % recyclable
- Easy to take bottles on-the-go
- Volume: 500 ml
|Brands : San Pellegrino|