Ex VAT £11.91 Ex VAT package 24 each
- Can be used as an ordinary colour pencil, but just brush on a little water to create a fluid watercolour painting. The Derwent Academy range is the ideal introduction to the world of drawing and sketching
- Can be used as an ordinary colour pencil
- Blend and dissolve easily to create a wide spectrum of watercolour shades
- Assorted colours: Yellow, orange, red, purple, blue, light blue, green, light green, green/yellow, light brown, brown, black, grey and white, plus 10 varying shades of pink, blue, green, yellow and brown
- Derwent Academy Watercolor Pencils are very versatile. They can be used dry as an ordinary color pencil but just brush on a little water to create a fluid watercolor painting.
- They are made with natural wood barrels and quality water-soluble pigments that blend and dissolve easily to create a wide spectrum of watercolor shades.
- For easy color identification the end dip is color matched to the inside of the pencil and the color name is printed on the barrel.
- All Derwent Academy pencils are easy to sharpen and break resistant.
|Model : Derwent Watercolour Pencils||Product Type : Watercolour pencil||Retractable : No||Transparent Barrel : No|
|Grip Present : No||Features : Water-soluble||Brands : Derwent|