Wallace Cameron New Lifeline Defibrillator 5001083. This semi-automatic has a full colour screen that displays interactive videos on what to do in the event of a cardiac emergency to assist untrained bystanders and responders.
Wallace Cameron New Lifeline Defibrillator 5001083
The Wallace Cameron Defibtech New Lifeline View semi-automatic defibrillator is the first unit to feature a full colour screen that displays interactive videos on what to do in the event of a cardiac emergency. Like a personal coach, the Lifeline View shows videos throughout the rescue process. Procedures shown include preparing the patient, opening and correctly applying the pads, delivering shocks, administering effective CPR and rescue breathing. To assist untrained bystanders and responders in carrying out lifesaving treatment, this defibrillator provides audible and visual guidance prompts to promote confidence in those dealing with the emergency. The operational status of the defibrillator, battery and pads are displayed at the touch of a button, making maintenance of the New Lifeline Defibrillator quick and easy. Clear video instructions on checking and changing the pads and battery pack are shown on the display screen.
- Semi-automatic defibrillator
- Helps untrained users carry out lifesaving treatment
- Shows full colour interactive videos throughout the rescue process
- Audio and visual prompts to guide user
- Simple to use, portable and lightweight
- Easy to maintain and see operational status
- Video instructions on checking and changing the pads and battery pack