Black and Decker Hammer Drill, with 400mA Charger, Battery and Kit Box - BCD700S1K-GB
A high performing cordless Black and Decker Hammer Drill is ideal for any DIY tool kit. The 18V lithium-ion drill provides the speed, torque and battery life to drill through timber, metal and plastics with ease.
The 11 position clutch and 2 gear variable speed of the BCD700S1K-GB drill provides a controlled performance for drilling and driving. Part of the 18V POWERCONNECT battery system, the interchangeable cordless battery system that works with all Black and Decker 18V cordless products.
Tools are used in a variety of different workplaces. You’ll find a range of essential tools in the Staples range of Power Tools. You can find everything from hammer drills and sanders to heat guns and saws.
Key Information: Black and Decker Hammer Drill
- The power and speed to drill into wood, metal and for all screwdriving tasks
- 11 position clutch provides precise control for drilling into wood, metal, plastic and all screwdriving tasks
- 2 Gears - High speed for drilling into wood and Steel, Low speed for controlled driving
- Hammer action for drilling into masonry and concrete
- Lithium Ion battery holds over 80% of its charger over 90 days whilst idle
- No Need to charge unit before each use
- Variable speed for ultimate fingertip control for all drill and screwdriving applications
- Spring loaded battery system for quick and simple battery change and a more secure fit
- Anti-slip soft grip which provides comfort when drill is in use
- Battery, 400mA cup charger and kit box included
- Manufacturer Product Code: BCD700S1K-GB