Fellowes Shredder 125Ci Cross-Cut. Shreds 18 sheets into 3.8 x 38mm particles. SilentShred and Safesense Technology. Energy savings system. Extended run time of 45 minutes for high volume shredding. 49 litre pull-out bin. Security level 4.
Fellowes Powershred 125Ci Cross-Cut Shredder 4612101
Protect sensitive personal and corporate data with the Fellowes 125Ci Cross-Cut Shredder. This powerful machine eats up confidential paperwork and turns it into tiny 3.8x38mm confetti-like particles, helping to thwart identity thieves from accessing private data. It is designed for practical office use, happily shredding up to 18 sheets at once and running for up to 45 minutes without overheating. The 49 litre bin provides plenty of space, making the 125Ci suitable for up to five users. Superior 100% Jam Proof small office shredder with slim design for shared use.
- Shreds 20 sheets of A4 paper per pass into 4 x38mm cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4)
- Energy savings system reduces in-use energy consumption and powers down after 2 min of inactivity
- Bin capacity: 53 litres
- SilentShred® Technology minimises disruption in shared work spaces
- SafeSense® Technology immediately stops shredding when hands touch the paper entry
- Extended runtime of 60 minutes for high volume shredding
- Shreds credit cards, staples, paperclips and CDs
- Ideal for 3-5 users
- Dimensions: 735 x 286 x 535mm
- 100% Jam Proof eliminates paper jams and powers through tough jobs