Fellowes Shredder 75CS Cross-Cut. Shreds 12 sheets into 3.9 x 38mm particles. SafeSense and SilentShred Technology. Shreds continuously for up to 12 minutes. 27 litre pull-out bin for easy emptying. Security level 3.
Fellowes Powershred 75Cs Cross-Cut Shredder 4675101
Deal efficiently and securely with confidential waste documents with the Fellowes 75CS Cross-Cut Shredder. This capable machine effortlessly shreds up to 12 sheets at once into tiny 4x38mm particles, keeping private files and correspondence out of the hands of identity thieves. Unlike less efficient models, the 75CS can operate for up to 12 minutes without overheating - so you can shred continuously without waiting around. It even takes CDs and credit cards, and can handle stapled or paperclipped paper. The 27 litre bin can be pulled out for easy disposal.
- Shreds 12 sheets per pass into 4 x 38mm cross-cut particles (Security Level P-4)
- Features wide 230mm paper entry; shreds CDs in a designated safety slot
- 27 litre bin with window allows user to see when basket is full
- Also shreds staples, paperclips, CDs and credit cards
- Operates for up to 12 minutes without overheating
- SafeSense Technology immediately stops shredding when hands touch the paper entry
- Indicator lights when bin is full and door is open
- Sheet capacity selector to prevent jams