Rapid Pneumatic Staple Gun, Easy to Use, Airtac, Ps101, 5000051
Rapid Pneumatic Staple Gun Easy to Use Airtac Ps101 5000051
Light, manoeuvrable and versatile thanks to its magnesium body and long nose for precision working, the PS101 is a pneumatic stapler ideal for high tempo work with textiles, leather, tapestries, labelling and lighter joinery tasks. Compact and ergonomically designed, its flat front facilitates a shorter nailing distance to the wall while other features include a 360 degrees adjustable air exhaust that keeps dust away from working surfaces, security lock system, quick reloading function and no-mar pad which protects working surfaces. The perfect tool for demanding DIY users. It’s supplied in a handy protective storage and transport case which includes a Quick Start Guide that helps you use the tool correctly and find the right staple when it’s time for a refill. Also, a start set of 300 staples is included in the case. Also, 4 couplings and a start set of 300 staples are included in the case.
- Ergonomic pneumatic staple gun for occasional DIY use, ideal for fastening textile, canvas and leather to wood and board, light carpentry and upholstery jobs, designed for occasional long duration use
- Colour coded system for easy staple selection, uses No.53 staples (6-16mm leg length), high capacity magazine (190 staples), quick loading
- Flat front for easy use in awkward spaces, 2 year Guarantee, comes in a practical carrying case WxDxH: 7x21x29, 9 cm, 300 10mm staples and three pneumatic fittings and hex wrench for maintenance
- Strong and durable, lightweight thanks to magnesium body, comfortable grip for increased comfort and efficiency, precision work made easy due to long nose, high operational safety due to contact trigg
- Contents: One Rapid PS101 pneumatic staple gun in carrying case, 300 staples, three pneumatic fittings, hexwrench, 5000051, WxDxH: 4.8x22.5x16.8 cm, weight: 750 g