QD to RJ9 cord for connecting most headsets and desk phones. 8 way switch to support Cisco Plantronics ACS VXI Panasonic Nortel and Avaya systems. Lightweight 60cm coiled cord. Microphone amplification on selected systems.
Jabra Black GN1200 CC QD to RJ9 Universal Headset Coiled Cord 88011-99
The Jabra GN1200CC is a universal cord for connecting a wide range of headsets to desk phones. The standardised QD (Quick Disconnect) plug will fit most headsets, while there's a RJ9 connector for the majority of desk phones. The GN1200 features internal wiring with 8 settings for compatibility with a vast range of phone systems from different providers, including Cisco, Plantronics, Avaya and Panasonic. It's easy to use - just adjust the switch until you hear a dial tone. The coiled 60cm cord provides flexiblity of movement for phone users.
- Universal cable for desk phones
- Jabra GN Netcom QD (Quick Disconnect) plug to fit most headsets
- RJ9 connector to fit most desk phones including IP hardphones
- Eight-way wiring switch for universal use
- Supports phones and amplifiers from Cisco, Plantronics, ACS, VXI, Panasonic, Nortel and Avaya
- Support for Cisco 79xx IP phones and Avaya Callmaster V and VI
- Microphone amplification for boosted sound levels with Panasonic, Nortel, Cisco and Avaya phones
- Lightweight coiled cord (60cm)