Kensington Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station K38300EU. A single Thunderbolt 3 cable accommodates speeds up to 40 Gbps while running two 4K monitors at 60fps and simultaneously providing up to 85W of power to your laptop.
Kensington Thunderbolt 3 Docking Station K38300EU
The Thunderbolt 3 docking station for Windows and Mac is ideal for video editors, graphic designers, content creators, gamers or just those who want to simplify their 4K workspace. A single Thunderbolt 3 cable accommodates speeds up to 40 Gbps while running two 4K monitors at 60fps and simultaneously providing up to 85W of power to your laptop. This docking station is only compatible with laptops equipped with Thunderbolt 3 ports, not backwards compatible with Thunderbolt 1 or Thunderbolt 2. For Windows based devices, ensure your laptop supports Power Delivery.
- Best for Thunderbolt 3 laptops and ultrabooks and monitors that support up to 4K
- Connection technology: Thunderbolt 3 (Cross-platform compatibility)
- USB-C Power Delivery: Supports USB-C PD 2.0 (85W of laptop charging)
- No of monitors supported: 2
- Video ports: 1 x DisplayPort v1.2++ and 1 x Thunderbolt 3 port
- Maximum Resolution Supported: Single monitor: 5K (5120 x 2880 @ 60Hz) and Dual monitors: 4K (4096 x 2160 @ 60Hz)
- Plug & Play installation without need for drivers or downloads
- Weight: 0.3kg
- Dimensions: 26 x 217 x 85mm