- Packed full of features like easy tear pages and a timetable to write your schedule on, this Oxford Campus notebook is ideal for students to get organised at school, college or university
- Capture your thoughts in this Oxford Campus A5+ project book. Colourful yet functional, the high quality 90gsm Optik paper means you can use every sheet of your notebook and write on both sides of the page without worrying that the ink will show through. Complete with repositionable dividers to oragnise your notes by subject, easy tear pages and a timetable to write your schedule on.
- Contains high quality, smooth 90gsm Optik paper to write on both sides of the page.
- Colourful laminated card cover to provide better protection of your notes.
- Strong twin-wire binding allows the notebook to fold back on itself or lay flat on the desk.
- Pages are micro-perforated for easy tearing, ensuring a clean edge.
- With A5+ you still have A5 page size left after tearing out the page from the project book.
- Two hole punched for quick and easy filing into ring binders or lever arch files
- 8mm ruled with margin
- 140 pages
- Rigid card on the front and back covers for stability when leaning the project book on your knees to write. Inside front pocket to store loose papers.
- Assorted colour pack contains five different colours from red, aqua, navy, purple, pink and black.
|Paper Size : 210 x 158 mm||Model : A5+||Product Line : Oxford Campus||Number of Sheets : 70 sheets|
|Category of Paper Product (Paper Supplies) : Notebooks, notepads and refills||Cover Colour : Available in different colours||Bound (Paper Supplies) : Side bound||Features : Optik Paper|
|Binding Type : Wire-bound||Paper Weight : 90 g/m2||Brands : Oxford|