Ex VAT £5.66 Ex VAT blister 3 each
- The Faber-Castell GRIP 2001 Graphite Pencil HB With Eraser features an ergonomic triangular shape and a soft grip zone to ensure writing with ease.
- The Faber-Castell GRIP 2001 Graphite Pencil HB With Eraser is designed to withstand the pressures of lengthy writing and drawing. While its triangular shape ensures that you write effortlessly, with little pain or fatigue, the soft grip in this pencil guarantees a slip-free writing experience. The lead is fully bonded with the wood which maximizes its break-resistance. This graphite pencil comes with an eraser so that you can wipe away any mistakes with ease. In addition, more than 95% of the wood in this pencil originates from FSC® certified and sustainable sources and the surface coating consists of eco-friendly water-based paint, which makes this pencil a great eco-conscious choice.
- Superb graphite pencil for writing, drawing and sketching
- Ergonomic triangular design ensures writing with ease
- Soft grip for slip-free writing
- Fully bonded lead for maximum break-resistance
- Includes an eraser
- More than 95% of the wood originates from FSC® certified and sustainable sources
- Environmentally friendly water-based coating
- Degree of hardness: HB
- Colour: Silver
- Pack of 3
|Model : Grip 2001||Product Type : Pencil||Barrel Material : Wood||Lead grade : HB|
|Product Line : Faber-Castell GRIP||Features : Environmentally friendlyNon-slip grip zoneSoft grip zoneBreak-resistant leadErgonomic grip zoneSV bondedWater-based lacquer finish||Colour : Silver||Length : 19.8 cm|
|Brands : Faber-Castell|