- The DYMO® Rhino™ 4200 is a rugged, durable and easy-to-use label maker for speedy results with professional quality.
- This rugged label maker is fast and efficient and is designed for real-world job conditions. With integrated rubber bumpers and back-lit display it can handle even the most rugged work environments. The Rhino™ 4200 offers plenty of time-saving features like “hot keys” that have pre-formatted labels for wire and cable, Code 39 and Code 128 barcodes, vertical and fixed length labels and more. There is also quick access to commonly used label formats and pre-programmed symbols to eliminate re-typing. The Rhino™ 4200 uses special Rhino™ label cartridges. The labels are industrial-strength to last through the toughest conditions and can be printed in 6, 9, 12 and 19 mm widths.
- QWERTY keyboard layout
- Built-in rubber bumpers to protect from accidental drops and falls
- Pre-programmed library has 150 symbols and terms for security, electrical, pro A/V and facilities management
- Favourites key to store your most used labels
- Customise settings for individual label formats
- Easy-to-read large back-lit display
- Auto-save and power-off helps save battery power without losing current work
- Uses 6 AA batteries (not included)
- Uses DYMO® Rhino™ tape rolls
|Product Line : DYMO Rhino||Model : 4200||Product Type : Labelmaker||Max Printing Speed B/W (mm/sec) : 15 mm/sec|
|Max Printing Resolution Black and White : 180 dpi||Portability : Portable||Depth : 5.7 cm||Height : 17.8 cm|
|Keyboard Layout : Qwerty||Printing Output Type : Monochrome||Printing Technology : Thermal Transfer||Weight : 0.77 kg|
|Width : 11.7 cm||Brands : Dymo|