- The Sharpie® Rub-A-Dub® Laundry Marker is perfect for marking on cloth as the permanent ink will not wash out.
- This laundry marker can be used on most fabrics and synthetics as its specially formulated ink leaves behind a permanent mark that does not fade out when washed or dry-cleaned. Its fine porous tip produces vibrant dye-based ink that does not bleed on cloth, making it perfect for laundry markings and craft projects. Free of xylene and toluene, this non-toxic ink is also waterproof and fade-resistant. Aside from cloth, the marker can also be used to mark on a variety of surfaces such as leather, metal, plastic, wood and more. The aluminium barrel and plastic cap with pocket clip give this Sharpie® marker a durable finish, which makes it suitable for regular use at home or school.
- Permanent marker
- Ink that will not wash out
- Non-toxic ink; xylene and toluene free
- Waterproof and fade-resistant
- Can be used on most fabrics and other surfaces
- Aluminium barrel
- Fine porous tip
- Line width: 0.9 mm
- Cap with pocket clip
- Colour: Black
|Brand : Sharpie||Publication Brand : Sharpie||Product Type (Writing / Drawing Tool) : Marker||Model : Sharpie Rub A Dub Laundry Marker|
|Ink Colour : Black||Product Line : Sharpie Rub-a-Dub||Type : Designed for use on fabrics||Ink Type : Permanent|
|Barrel Material : Aluminium||Packaged Quantity : 1||Colour : Black||Transparent Barrel : No|
|Max Line Width : 0.9 mm||Grip Present : No||Features : WaterproofFade-resistantToluene-freeXylene-free||Retractable : No|
|Line width (text) : Fine||Packaging Type : Blister||Quick Drying : Yes||Brands : Sharpie|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Quality Construction
- Everyday Use
Comments about Sharpie Rub-A-Dub® Laundry Marker Fine Tip 0.9 mm Line Width Black:
Used to cover small bleach spots on black trousers. Works a treat.
Just wash garment to dilute/remove bleach, Dry. Then apply directly on to spot marks. Iron dry to fix colour.
May need to repeat if original spot was pure bleach.
- Primary use: