Ex VAT £17.91 Ex VAT package 2 each
- Made with specially formulated high-quality ink, this Canon PGI-520BK black ink cartridge dual pack offers reliability and excellent printing results.
- When used together with Canon brand paper, this ink provides long-lasting prints with a smudge-free and fade resistant finish. Canon brand ink cartridges are designed to work flawlessly with your Canon printer.
- Made for the following printers: PIXMA iP3600, iP4700, MP540, MP550, MP560, MP620, MP630, MP640, MP980, MP990, MX860, MX870
- Print head technology
- After developing the basic mechanisms used in inkjet printers, Canon has continued to foster new ideas and original technologies in the field. FINE is the key technology behind these innovations. FINE's ink ejection mechanism and print head manufacturing technology have enabled Canon to achieve dramatic improvements in image quality, gradation expression, and image stability. Microscopic ink droplets and precise ejection are essential to high image quality. With conventional ejection systems, the finer the ink droplets, the more vulnerable they are to airflow disturbances from print head movement and changes in ink viscosity due to temperature fluctuations, resulting in inconsistent ejection volumes and ink dot placement. Canon's FINE print head ensures that all the ink under the heater is pushed out in a single ejection to ensure efficient performance. Ink droplet speed has been increased to more than 1.5 times that of conventional systems, reducing their susceptibility to airflow disturbances to enable increased placement accuracy.
- ChromaLife100/ChromaLife100+ technology
- It's all too easy for photos to become faded and lifeless - spoiling your memories in the process. But with Canon's ChromaLife100/ChromaLife100+ system, you can produce photos that stay vibrant, colorful and fresh-looking.
|Model : 520BK Twin Pack||Colour : Black||Page Yield : 324 pages||Volume : 19 ml|
|Brands : Canon|
Customers also bought
Customers also viewed
This product is compatible with these printers: