Wallace Cameron 125mm Blunt Ended Scissors 4825013 Safety pins are ideal for holding and securing bandages and dressings in place over the wound area. Blunt ended and tough cut scissors both ideal for cutting bandages and dressings.
Wallace Cameron 125mm Blunt Ended Scissors 4825013
Specifically manufactured for medical use, these Wallace Cameron blunt ended scissors can be used to cut plasters, bandages and dressings effectively without cutting the skin. The easy to use scissors cut through thick materials easily, leaving a straight edge using a sharp, smooth blade. The ends are deliberately blunted so that they can be used to remove bandages effectively without poking or piercing the skin for a pain free procedure.
- Cuts plasters, bandages and dressings effectively
- Blunted ends to protect the skin
- Leaves a straight edge using a sharp, smooth blade
- Cuts through thick materials easily
- Ideal for medical use and first aid
- Length: 125mm