10 x Eco Cut Nitrile Palm Coated Hydrophobic Treated 1 Pair Gloves Size 9 - PECT 9
The Eco Cut Nitrile Palm Coated Gloves are an environmentally conscious glove with a seamless knitted cut resistant liner with foamed nitrile palm and touch sensitive fingertips. The gloves are made in part from recycled plastics. Each pair of gloves contains 11 grams of recycled plastic bottles (PET). Providing comfort and dexterity. The tactile touch sensitive fingertips enable the wearer to use touch screen machinery or devices with precision and without the need to remove the glove. Elasticated knit wrist ensures a secure fit to keep hands dust-free.
Here at Staples we offer a wide range of Health and Safety Supplies to ensure that you remain safe in the workplace. From Safety Workwear and Equipment to Fire Protection, First Aid Kits and more!
- Environmentally conscious glove made in part from recycled plastics
- Hydrophobic treated seamless knitted cut resistant liner
- With foamed nitrile palm, touch sensitive fingertips
- 18 Gauge Cut Level F: Ultra-lightweight 18-gauge liner achieves the maximum achievable levels of cut resistance according to EN388:2016
- Contact Heat Level 1: Heat resistant to contact heat level 1 to broaden real world application suitability
- Reinforced thumb crotch
- Water Repellent: The Hydrophobic solution allows for comprehensive and robust 3-Dimensional water-resistant performance whilst maintaining maximum breathability
- SilverClear glove formulated from silver, a powerful and proven antimicrobial agent that inhibits bacterial, fungal and viral growth
- Size 9, supplied as 1 pair
- Pack of 10 pairs