These B3655-20 Ultra Resistant labels feature extra strong adhesive, abrasion and chemical resistance with extreme temperature (-40°C to + 150°C) rating. Size: 148 x 210mm. This pack contains 20 sheets, with 2 labels per sheet (40 labels in total).
Avery Ultra Resistant Labels 148x210mm (40 Pack) B3655-20
Avery Ultra Resistant Labels are made from a durable and waterproof film material with extra strong adhesive making them suitable for safe and permanent marking even outdoors in wind and rain. Ideal for outdoor storage use, the white label material is BS5609 Part 2 certified for label and adhesive durability for at least 90 days in seawater and is approved by the Globally Harmonized System (GHS), chemical hazard labelling for marking of chemicals for transport by sea/air. Being resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperature changes from -40°C to + 150°C, these are the ultimate choice for industrial labelling of containers such as drums, jugs, bottle, cans, flask and dropper bottles and beakers. Each label measures 148 x 210mm and this pack contains 20 sheets, with 2 labels per sheet (40 labels in total).
- Conformable, waterproof and durable labels that are resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures
- Approved for Chemical Hazard Labelling (BS5609 Part 2 certified)
- Supported by FREE specialist Avery GHS software
- Specifically designed for labelling strongly curved, rough, dusty or oily surfaces, rubber and chemical containers
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fibre, polycarbonate, glass and more
- 2 labels per sheet, pack of 20 sheets
- Size: 148 x 210mm
- Colour: White
- Pack of 40 labels