Avery Ultra Resistant Labels B3427-20. Resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperature changes from -40°C to + 150°C. Size:74 x 105mm. 20 sheets, 8 labels per sheet (160 labels in total).
Avery Ultra Resistant Labels 74x105mm (160 Pack) B3427-20
Avery Ultra Resistant Labels are made from a durable and waterproof film material with extra strong adhesive making them suitable for safe and permanent marking even outdoors in wind and rain. Ideal for outdoor storage use, the white label material is BS5609 Part 2 certified for label and adhesive durability for at least 90 days in seawater and is approved by the Globally Harmonized System (GHS), chemical hazard labelling for marking of chemicals for transport by sea/air. Being resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperature changes from -40°C to + 150°C, these are the ultimate choice for industrial labelling of containers such as drums, jugs, bottle, cans, flask and dropper bottles and beakers. Each label measures 74 x 105mm and this pack contains 20 sheets, with 8 labels per sheet (160 labels in total).
- Conformable, waterproof and durable labels that are resistant to chemicals, abrasion, UV, water, tearing and extreme temperatures
- Approved for Chemical Hazard Labelling (BS5609 Part 2 certified)
- Supported by FREE specialist Avery GHS software
- Specifically designed for labelling strongly curved, rough, dusty or oily surfaces, rubber and chemical containers
- Works on metal, plastic, painted surfaces, fibre, polycarbonate, glass and more
- 8 labels per sheet, pack of 20 sheets
- Size: 74 x 105mm
- Colour: White
- Pack of 160 labels