Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Bluetooth UK Keyboard in Black with 128-bit AES Encryption - K75401UK
The Professionals Choice
From docks to locks and everything in between, Kensington has what you need.
The Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard has a split and sloped keyboard with adjustable reverse tilt and built-in wrist rest. The ergonomist approved Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard positions your hands for improved comfort.
Features include dual wireless (2.4GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE) with 128-bit AES encryption, quiet typing, spill-proof keys, F-keys for shortcuts, caps lock, numbers lock, scroll lock, a three-mode power-saving switch and a replaceable receiver.
Here at Staples we offer a wide range of Computer Accessories to ensure that your computer remains running and efficient. From Computer Mice and Computer Keyboards to Ergonomic Computer Accessories and more.
- Ergonomist-approved design positions your hand for improved comfort
- Split and sloped keyboard with adjustable reverse tilt
- Positions hands, wrists and forearms for comfort and neutral alignment
- Built-in wrist rest supports, cushions and cradles the wrists
- Dual wireless with 128-bit AES encryption, the flexibility of 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, with government-grade encryption
- Quiet keys for smooth, easy, non-disruptive typing
- Replaceable receiver
- Three-mode power-saving switch allows you to toggle between 2.4GHz, Bluetooth and Off for best battery life
- Featuring caps lock, numbers lock, scroll lock and F-keys
- Spill-Proof Keys and Wipe Down Protection make cleanup fast and easy
- MIL-STD: MIL-STD-810H Method 504.3 Contamination by Fluids
Professional Video Conferencing Solutions
In a world of video conferencing, Kensington knows that looking your best starts with the best webcam – optimised resolutions, flexible mounting, privacy covers and seamless compatibility.
Experience comfort like never before with Kensington Ergonomics. Elevate your workspace, prioritize well-being, and boost productivity.
For physical device security that includes our innovative line of locks; from data protection such as biometric fingerprints readers to commercial grade stands, frames and cabinets. Kensington security solutions are designed and engineered to set the standards for strength, security and reliability.
With more than 35 years of experience, and as a global leader in desktop productivity solutions, Kensington is the Professionals’ Choice for trackball and mouse solutions.
From professional-grade industry design to the user interface, every docking station is quality tested above industry standards and backed with superior warranties.