Kensington Pro Fit Ergonomic Wireless Mouse Black with 128-bit AES encryption and three DPI settings - K75404EU
The Professionals Choice
From docks to locks and everything in between, Kensington has what you need.
The Kensington Pro Fit Ergonomic Wireless Mouse has built-in wrist support and neutral grip. The ergonomist-approved Pro Fit Ergo wireless mouse positions your hand for improved comfort.
Features include dual wireless (2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE) with 128-bit AES encryption security, quiet clicking, five buttons (including forward and back), a replaceable receiver, a three-mode power-saving switch and three DPI settings (800/1200/1600).
Here at Staples we offer a wide range of Computer Accessories to ensure that your computer remains running and efficient. From Computer Mice and Computer Keyboards to Ergonomic Computer Accessories and more.
- Ergonomist-approved design positions your hand for improved comfort
- Built-in wrist rest and neutral grip supports, cushions and positions the wrist for comfort and neutral hand alignment
- Dual wireless with 128-bit AES encryption security delivers the flexibility of 2.4 GHz and Bluetooth 4.0 LE, with government-grade encryption
- Quiet clicking makes for smooth and non-disruptive operation
- Five buttons (including forward and back) enhance navigation and productivity
- Three-mode power-saving switch allows you to toggle between 2.4GHz, Bluetooth and Off for best battery life
- Three DPI settings 800, 1200 and 1600 let you dial in the sensitivity and precision of your mouse cursor
- Colour: Black
Professional Video Conferencing Solutions
In a world of video conferencing, Kensington knows that looking your best starts with the best webcam – optimised resolutions, flexible mounting, privacy covers and seamless compatibility.
Experience comfort like never before with Kensington Ergonomics. Elevate your workspace, prioritize well-being, and boost productivity.
For physical device security that includes our innovative line of locks; from data protection such as biometric fingerprints readers to commercial grade stands, frames and cabinets. Kensington security solutions are designed and engineered to set the standards for strength, security and reliability.
With more than 35 years of experience, and as a global leader in desktop productivity solutions, Kensington is the Professionals’ Choice for trackball and mouse solutions.
From professional-grade industry design to the user interface, every docking station is quality tested above industry standards and backed with superior warranties.